Open seminars are for those who want to take a closer look at constellation work, have questions, or – if there’s enough time – want to take part in a constellation. Many come regularly because they benefit from every constellation, regardless whether they do constellations for themselves or are selected to stand in for someone else. Seeing this work first-hand is the best opportunity to personally experience and understand it. Open seminars are group-oriented processes; each issue and role leads up to and is an important step in preparing for one’s own constellation, which can then reach much deeper. In particular, “accepting one’s parents” is a very deep process that usually requires more than just one constellation to complete.
Prior registration is required for constellations.
The price depends on the amount of time required at € 145 / hour. A prior consultation will be scheduled.
No prior registration is required for spectators or those performing roles; fee € 15.00
Location: Castle St. Martin, A-8054 Graz, Kehlbergstrasse 35
- Family or karmic problems with parents, siblings, and others
- Relationship problems with current or former partners
- Career orientation, money problems
- Learning difficulties, addictions like alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Diseases and their causes, eating disorders
- Integrating personality facets, such as the inner child, self-worth, self-confidence, or self-love
There is hardly a topic that cannot be dealt with in a constellation.